How to Apply
MFY Music Mentors are the public face of Music for Youth and have a crucial role to play.
Music for Youth works with young people and music leaders reflecting all backgrounds and all musical styles from classical to jazz, and from world to urban and electronic music. Correspondingly, we need a pool of Music Mentors who reflect that wide range of music and approaches to learning, so that we can offer credible and meaningful feedback.
An MFY Music Mentor is:
- An experienced musician and performer, who has worked in an educational context
- A musician with varied experience of music-making at many levels and with a range of age groups, familiar with a wide range of learning styles
- A musician with experience and knowledge of the music education sector
- A musician who is confident at speaking in public
If you would like to be considered as an MFY Music Mentor please read the following:
1. MFY Music Mentor Role Description and Person Specification
Please follow this link above to complete an application form and upload your CV.
If you would like to put forward a musician whose work you know, to be a MFY Music Mentor, please email the Head of Programmes at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing who they are and your reasons for proposing them.